Ruige Service Center Repair Procedures
Our primary goal is to get your unit repaired properly and return it to you as quickly as possible. The following information outlines our basic repair procedures:
Please include a complete description of the problem and what work you are requesting.
Include a complete address with a contact name, telephone and Email address.
- One yearwarranty offeredfor products damaged without improper handling, and can be returned for exchange within 90 days.
- We will need to validate purchase dates for warranty repairs. If you purchased the unit directly from Ruige, this information is already on file in the computer system. If purchased from a dealer, please include a copy of your dated sales invoice.
- For the product defected on arrival, an exchanged new product will be sentto you as soon as possible.
- For exchange or return, the products should have proper package, retain all the accessories and maintain intact appearance.
- For services out of warranty, parts and handling fee will be charged accordingly.
- We provide estimates for all out-of-warranty repairs. Customers are contacted with the estimate and work will begin upon approval.
- Estimates are generally prepared and sent within 48 hours.
Free technical support provided for life time.